The criteria for selecting recipients for the Y.O.U.T.H. Friendship Foundation, Inc. Scholarships awarded to freshmen entering college for the first time in Fall 2015 shall be as follows:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
2. The applicant must complete all parts of the application and insure that all materials supporting his/her application are returned or postmarked by the designated deadline.
3. The applicant must submit ACT or SAT scores with application.
4. The applicant must submit an official copy of high school transcript with application.
5. In order for an application to be complete the applicant must have three letters of recommendation from individuals who have no family ties and a recommendation from the counselor or school administrator.
6. Financial Need:
a. Limited or no financial support from the family
b. Limited or no educational scholarship commitments.
c. Limited or no educational grant commitments.
d. Any combinations of the above, etc.
DEADLINE: All applications and documentation must be received NLT April 10, 2015. Go to "Documents" to download application.
Mail To: Youth Friendship Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Board of Directors
P.O. Box 1364
Madison, AL 35758